This bedroom is all about a traditional country-style palette of faded pastels getting a contemporary twist with a bold floral mural – and geometric patterns.
Get The Look
- A wallpaper panel with a single abstract rose becomes a dramatic feature wall. Apply this to the wall, or print it on canvas and mount it as art.
- A pretty wrought-iron headboard is pure nostalgia – and it adds a touch of romance.
- Consider a darker rose motif fabric and make a cover for the bed base.
- The soft pastels of the bed linen form an understated backdrop for rose accessories.
- A modern geometric carpet and a throw with a subtle geometric weave update the room’s country style.
Text and images: Home