Key Features Of This Room
Florals, warm copper accents, and a blue focal wall are combined for a new take on Japanese style.
The Rules Of Going Oriental
- Less is always more in Japanese design! In this bedroom, a painted wall is the perfect alternative to a traditional headboard.
- The combination of understated furniture, such as the low bedside tables and floral bed linen gives the space a contemporary feel.
- A round jute rug contrasts with the sleek, straight lines of the furniture.
- Copper bedside lamps inject warmth into the cool palette.
- Paper lanterns finish the look.
Words and images: Home