The folks at Distractify have life figured out: they’ve combed the internet for funny, interesting, heart-warming, and sometimes weird stories to fill up the silent moments of your day.
It seems they have the art of travel figured out too!
Check out 12 of its coolest travel hacks:
- Keep loose chargers and cables organized by putting them in the case you use for your glasses.
- Use a binder clip to protect the head of shaving razors and other small sharp objects.
- Roll clothes, instead of folding, to save tons of baggage space.
- Use a pill container to keep jewellery organized and untangled.
- Scan important documents before leaving for your trip.
- A shower cap is an easy way to cover the bottoms of shoes in your suitcase.
- Sit in the seats near the wing of the plane for the least turbulence.
- Keep your travel-size containers and refill them, instead of buying new each time.
- To use Google Maps offline, type ‘OK Maps’ and the visible area will save for future access.
- Instead of buying water at the airport, bring an empty bottle along and fill it up after passing security.
- Get a free cellphone charger if you forgot yours at home by asking if any guests have left theirs at your hotel.
- Use ATMs instead of airport currency exchanges to save money.