These handy tips will help you paint the perfect red lip that will last:
- For a date night, try a bold red lip that’s matte to satin, so put away the gloss (for now).
- Apply lip liner to a dry-lip surface so that it stays put. Follow with a long-lasting lipstick to make it last longer.
To Complete The Look:
- If your lashes are sparse, or if you want dramatic-looking eyes, wear fine false lashes.
- Keep this look fresh by matting with blotting papers – rather than powder – during the course of the day. Too much powder will make your skin look tired and dull.
- Matching lips and fingernails is such a classic beauty statement and, with the return to glamour, it’s a must.
Find the perfect shade of red for you: