If you’re anything like us, you were glued to your social media feeds this morning to see what the stars looked like at this year’s Golden Globe Awards.
Noami Watts shone bright on the red carpet with her Gucci dress and Bulgari serpent neck piece. The Birdman actress’ hair was styled by celebrity stylist Cervando. The retro glam look he created was chic but still modern. The soft waves he created framed her face and perfectly complimented the Aussie actress’ personality and style.
HOW TO WITH STYLIST CERVANDO AND MOROCCANOIL
Hair Prep And Style
- Beginning on damp hair, use fingers to rake a small palm-sized amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse (R320) from root to tip, throughout the entire head. Next, use a comb to distribute the product evenly through hair.
- Apply Moroccanoil Root Boost (R320) throughout the entire head to create a foundation for volume and texture. Then use a comb to create a deep side part. Rough dry with hands.
- Next, section by section, blow dry hair using Moroccanoil’s 35mm (R200) round brush for a soft and smooth finish.
- Once the hair is fully dry, section off the hair at the top of the head and set in Velcro rollers.
- Alternating between 2.5cm and 4cm curling irons, wrap 1 inch sections of hair around the barrels—leaving the ends straight—to create a modern, natural wave.
- Once completed, I removed the Velcro rollers and use the Moroccanoil Classic Boar Bristle Brush (R200) to smooth hair into place and sweep the hair across the forehead.
- Mist the hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong (R320) to add shine, texture and long-lasting hold.
Words: Jana Wessels, Fairlady
Image: Jeff Vespa at Getty Images