Feeling hot and bothered? Don’t let that get in the way of looking your most romantic best.
Here’s the perfect summer style for a date:
- Sweep your hair back into a loose bun, or up into an elegant topknot.
- Add some volume by gathering the hair into a ponytail at the crown using your fingers, and teasing it lightly with a comb.
- Don’t stress if there’s a little frizz going on at the back of the knot – that’s what keeps the look soft, pretty and feminine.
- After wrapping the hair into a bun, secure with bobby pins.
- To tame pesky flyaways, spritz your fingers with a bit of hairspray and smooth them along the hairline – this will stop your style from looking too stiff.
Our Top Picks
- GHD Final Fix Hairspray 40ml (R150)
- GHD Tail Comb (R105)
Words: Kelli Clifton, Fairlady
Image: Anѐl Van Der Merwe, Fairlady