- We used two 10 x 10cm pieces of fabric for each one.
- Decorate the top section with a pretty photo transfer.
- Sew it to the bottom piece with the right sides together, leaving an opening for turning in one side.
- Turn through to the right side, fill with bath salts and sew the opening closed.
- Sew a square of 10 x 10cm to the doily using an overlocker, cut it out and sew to the bottom fabric piece as above.
- Type your guests’ names on your computer and print out.
- Cut out the names in a flag shape and stick to the sachets with a pretty pin.
- Put the bags on top of the lace wreath guests’ napkins on their plates.
Text and image: Ideas magazine