1 x 300g roll shortcrust pastry
FOR THE FILLING
400g baby rosa tomatoes, halved
2 tbsp brown sugar
250g smoked angel ﬁsh
1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
½ cup sour cream
¼ cup milk
Sea salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Roll out the short crust pastry, line 1 x 22 cm tart or 4–6 smaller tart tins with pastry.
2. Cover with baking paper and baking beans or rice, and place on a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes, remove paper and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
3. Heat a small frying pan, add the tomatoes and brown sugar and cook for 3–5 minutes or until caramelised. Remove all bones from the angelﬁsh, and ﬂake, place ﬁsh and tomatoes in the tart. Sprinkle with dill.
4. In a jug whisk together the eggs, sour cream and milk and season well. Pour over the ﬁsh and tomatoes.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until tarts are ﬁrm in the centre and puffed up and golden.