For the topping
• 1 tsp smoked paprika
• 1 tsp cumin, ground
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 corns on the cob, cooked
• 5g fresh coriander, chopped
• 1 red chilli, chopped
• juice of ½ a lime
• 1 rotisserie chicken, skin & bones removed and meat shredded
• 1 avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
• ¼ red onions, finely sliced
• 20 small tortillas, warmed
• sour cream, lime wedges, coriander
1 Heat a griddle pan. In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, cumin and olive oil, brush onto the corn and place corn onto the griddle pan. Cook for 1–2 min on each side. Remove, allow to cool, then slice kernels from cob.
2 Place the corn kernels, coriander, red chilli and lime juice together in a bowl; toss well to combine.
3 To assemble Place some chicken on a tortilla, top with avo, red onion and dollops of the corn salsa.
4 To serve Serve immediately with sour cream and lime wedges, garnish with fresh coriander.